When you go to job interviews, you might be wondering why do they ask all these questions and how to answer them. All these questions are asked for a reason.
Let’s see what exactly the recruiter or hiring manager would like to assess?
- Your strengths and how they match with the job position.
- Your achievements and how they match with the role.
- Your level of motivation: if you are interested to accomplish these tasks.
- Your previous experience: if you have already the required experience and how did you solve these problems.
- How do you match with the manager.
- If you fit the organizational culture.
- Your salary requirements: if they fit the budget.
- If you have experience from a similar industry and company.
- If you can add some value to the team.
- If you are loyal and responsible.
There are even more criteria, but it depends also on the particular role.
Which interview question is the most difficult for you to answer?